Quinta da Meia Eira, through Francisco Ribeiro ENI, is committed to its customers satisfaction. Therefore it is run under certification processes and adopts all practices aimed at reducing any negative impacts of tourism activity in the environment where it operates. .
Quinta da Meia Eira, through Francisco Ribeiro ENI, is also committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of all individuals and companies with which it contacts, namely customers, suppliers and employees.
Quinta da Meia Eira, through Francisco Ribeiro ENI, is dedicated to the hotel and tourism activity and, as part of this activity, processes personal data.
Data may be collected through personal contact, telephone, written documents, e-mail or websites.
This website may include links to other websites that are unrelated to Quinta da Meia Eira.
Links to this website may be included on websites outside of Quinta da Meia Eira. Quinta da Meia Eira cannot be held responsible for the processing of data made through such third party websites.
The personal data processed by Quinta da Meia Eira, through Francisco Ribeiro ENI, have several purposes and fundamentals:
- Management of the contractual relationship: The processing of personal identification and other data is necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the service contract between Quinta da Meia Eira and its clients. Customers may choose to provide additional information (eg allergies, dietary restrictions, illness and mobility problems) which will only be used to help Quinta da Meia Eira provide the best service possible. The processing of personal data is also necessary for the fulfillment of service and property contracts between Quinta da Meia Eira and its suppliers.
- Legal obligations: Quinta da Meia Eira is subject to compliance with legal obligations that require data processing.
- Quality: Quinta da Meia Eira may analyze the information of its customers, collected through inquiries, complaints and other means, for statistical purposes if they have their consent.
- Human resources management: For the performance of the employment contract, employees must give personal data to Quinta da Meia Eira. If necessary, specific data processing consents will be required to do so (eg for special and sensitive data categories).
Under the RGPD, data subjects have, among others, the following rights:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to forgetfulness;
- Right to treatment limitation;
- Data portability right;
- Right of opposition;
- Right to revoke consent.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights or clarify any questions, the holder should contact Quinta da Meia Eira by writing to the “Privacy Officer”, addressed to the headquarters or email email@example.com.
Quinta da Meia Eira, through Francisco Ribeiro ENI, will:
- Collect only data with specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Minimize data collection by promoting only appropriate and relevant data collection that is limited to what is actually needed for appropriate and relevant data purposes;
- Do not use the data collected for purposes other than collection and consent obtained;
- Update data whenever necessary;
- Retain the data in such a way that identification is only possible for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- Protect data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage;
- implement the principles of privacy by design and by default in personal data processing activities / processes; - adopt a privacy by design reference framework ; - ensure compliance with the Personal Data Protection General Regulation.
Written at Quinta da Meia Eira in November 2019.
This policy will be updated periodically.